Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Welcome To My Corner Of The Web

Greetings all. And welcome to my little blogging corner of the web.

I won't bore you guys with too much detail. But I thought for my first post I would share a little bit about myself with you guys.

My name is Dan, I am 35 years old, and I have been a fan of survivor since literally season 1. Catching every season with the exception of Tocantins. Which I missed the entire season because of a family emergency. Ironic since Coach will be back with the first season I plan to start blogging about.

I have always enjoyed analyzing and commenting on the game with friends, family, and at times on message boards. So, I decided why not write them down and share them with the internet? And so this blog was born.

This blog will be mostly for my reviews of the Survivor episodes as they air. But I will also chime in from time to time with my thoughts on the show, either with the current season, past seasons, or just thoughts in general. Hopefully some of you guys will find them entertaining.

Obviously the real fun on this blog won't start until the new season of Survivor begins on September 14th. But look for my look at the new cast in a day to two from now. Which will feature my first impressions, likely all of which will prove to be wrong as those preview interviews and videos are always misleading.

No comments:

Post a Comment